Monday, June 11, 2012

The Stratosphere. The Wild Blue Yonder. Our Lid.

Psalm 8:3-6 (Good News Translation) "I look at the sky, which you have made, at the moon and the stars, which you set in their places; what are human beings, that you think of them; mere mortals, that you care for them?  Yet you made them inferior only to yourself; you crowned them with glory and honor.  You appointed them rulers over everything you made; you placed them over all creation."

Yesterday, I was quite enamored with the sky here in Albuquerque.  I couldn't help but take a few pictures. 

Look at those big, fluffy clouds!  I found myself wishing I could take a rest up on one of those cottony poof balls.



The following picture I edited in black and white and used the little "sunshine-y" button on Instragram (what IS that button called, anyways?).  I thought it made it look more dramatic.  :)  


In the busy-ness of life, I need to stop more often to observe my surroundings, because when I do, I am constantly amazed at God's artistry!

No comments:

Post a Comment