Monday, August 13, 2012

It's That Time of Year...

"I would buy you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."  Who knows what movie that's from?  It's one of my favs!

Well...it's time for school to begin.  I say it every year, but this summer went by FAST!  I can't complain though.  I was able to spend some quality time with my kids, hubby, and even my parents!

As the school year begins, I probably won't be blogging as much as I normally do.  I'll do my best to post when possible, but no promises.  :)  Life gets crazy when school starts, but it's an "exciting-kind-of-crazy". There are the new school supplies to buy, backpacks to pick out, snacks and food for lunches, and most importantly (to the kids): new shoes.

There are always new challenges as each school year begins.  Right now, my family is facing some personal challenges.  We are trusting God to provide what we need.  If you think of us, I would appreciate some extra prayers sent our way.  Until then, we will:

Trust in the Lord with all your (our) heart(s)
    and lean not on your (our) own understanding;
in all your (our) ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make your (our) paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment