Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Top Hat

Ringmaster by CloneTrooperCustoms
Ringmaster, a photo by CloneTrooperCustoms on Flickr.

Today's hat is a "Top Hat". Not because I'm feelin' fancy or because I'm in a mood to dress up. Rather, because I feel like a Ringmaster.

A Ringmaster. You know, the guy in the tux and top hat that directs all of the acts in a circus. That's how I feel right now. Like there are all these "acts" or parts of my life that need my direction, but as I'm trying to make sure the lions are under control, I have the clowns being naughty, and the trapeze artists zooming overhead. I'm trying to keep control, while keeping my eye on each act.

It's difficult. It's tedious, at times. It takes a lot of multi-tasking. But in then end "the show must go on".

Lord, give me the strength, wisdom, and ability to lead in the areas you have placed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment