Monday, July 9, 2012

Vacation.

I've been on vacation for the past week, and it was amazing!  My parents came into town for my graduation, then we went on a week long vacation to Colorado.  My intention was to blog about what we did each day while we were gone, but the hotel internet was not-so-great, and we were so busy, I probably wouldn't have had time to do it anyways.  So this is a re-cap!   

***(I will be posting another blog about each of the places we went and my thoughts on each for other families who may be thinking about going to Colorado--kid-friendly, interesting for adults, how old should kids be, time you should allow to enjoy each place, how much each activity costs, etc.)

But until then, here are just a few of the highlights of our vacation:

The Girl was mesmerized by the mermaids at the Denver Aquarium.

Here is The Girl, who is enthralled with the mermaids after watching them swim around.

The Fam at Glenwood Springs Caverns.

The boys in Durango, CO.

Here is Darrin with the boys after rock climbing at Casacde Falls in Ouray, CO.

This is The Girl and I cave exploring on one of our hikes in Rifle, CO.

The boys having fun exploring caves in Rifle, CO.


Rifle Falls, CO

The kiddos enjoying their favorite past-time in Pagosa Springs, CO:  throwing rocks into the river:


Because of the fires in Colorado Springs, we had to change and adjust the majority of our vacation plans at the last minute.  We had a *FANTASTIC* time with Grandma and Papa, and made life-long memories. 

Be looking for further blog posts with my thoughts on each place we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment